Wang Zheng means “KING OF DOMAIN”
Wang Zheng is a manufacturer of baby nappies & adult diapers. These are unglamorous products nothing to shout about.
However, from past experiences, investing in unglamorous things do yield fantastic results.
Take Muda & Oka for examples. Muda is involved with recycling waste papers (Sampah) while Oka deals with drain pipes (Longkang). Longkang & Sampah? And now Wang Zheng’ baby & adult diapers (Berak?). What unpleasant stuff?
Yet they are making good monies for share holders. We bought Muda at 32 cents. Now Rm2.35 (Up 700%) and Oka at 35 cents (Also up 600% after bonus issue). So don’t look down on small unglamorous companies. So, Sampah, Longkang & Berak, though unpleasant, will make tonnes of monies for you.
These are the Salient Factors for Wang Zheng
(Don’t be confused with other China listed Companies in Malaysia. Wang Zheng is a 100% Malaysian Owned Company with all Existing Factories in Sungai Buloh & Rawang)
- GOOD MARGIN OF SAFETY. Selling at 76.5 cents with NTA of Rm1.06
- Rock Solid Recession Proof Business. Baby nappies & adult diapers are necessities of life.
- Rock Solid Growth – Forward P/E is only 8.5
- Rock Solid Prospects. Exporting 90% of its products overseas. And with strong US Dollar its profits will swell
- Rock Solid Balance Sheet. It has NET CASH POSITION OF RM100 MILLIONS. Or 55 cents per share.
- Rock Solid Shareholders. 88% of the Shares are owned by Top 30 Major Shareholders. So there is a very limited 12% free float. Better buy early while it’s still cheap before Mr. Market discovers it!
- Increasing dividends by the years. With 9.39% FCF (Free Cash Flow). There is surplus Cash for dividends.
- Wang Zheng – An undiscovered, overlooked, hidden gem of Great Value!
WANG ZHENG – KING OF DOMAIN OR FORTRESS
Fortify Your Investments And Protect Yourselves By Investing in WANG ZHENG Now.
China experienced Twice Limit Down Trading Halts after Crashing 7% this past week & Dow Jones collapsed over 1,000 points in just 7 days! 2016 looks like a very turbulent year ahead.
So Here You Are! A Stock for Safety & Growth in these tough times.
WANG ZHENG – CERTAINTY IN UNCERTAIN TIMES!
Note: Wang Zheng has Rm70 millions short term borrowings. But they are backed by Rm70 Millions “Trust Receipts” & Rm50 Millions in Receivables. Its receivables are from reputable pharmacies, hospitals & established supermarkets. So Wang Zheng has Net Cash & Debt Free Position overall. This is Rock Solid Safety.