CPO Price has Surged Past Rm2.700 a ton. Ongoing El Nino will push it over Rm3,000 a ton! It is only a matter of time. So Now Is The Time To Load Up On All Oil Palm Shares:
- JTIASA (Giant Treasure)
- MKH (45 acres oil palms. Top Boss bought Rm2.51. Public Bank Officer Retirement Fund No 2 owner
- MHC Plantation (Selling at deep discount to NTA)
- Boustead Plantation (High dividend)
- TH Plantation (Own lots of Plantation. Mostly planted with Oil Palms)
- SARWAK Plantation (Deeply undervalue)
- CEPATWAWASAN (Cepat? Quick? Hopefully)
- DUTALAND (Debt pared down. Great potential)
- HAP SENG PLANTATION (Good NTA, P/E & Dividend. Solid stock)
- KWANTAS (Undemanding price. Huge discount to NTA)
- CBIP (Best of the Best. CBIP has A Monopoly in CPO Mill. Also got Oil Palm Estates)
Do Invest Early While Market Still Skeptical.
Good Through Year 2016, 2017 & 2018. So hold tight for maximum upside.