A summary of the Players
1) Mr. Goh bought 100,000 shares of Bj Corp at the lowest at 12 sen.
But he sold all too early at 19 sen for a gross profit of only Rm7,000
2) Segamat Yeo bought 100,000 shares of Bj Corp at 26 sen on retracement. And sold at 36 sen for a quick profit of Rm10,000 gross. About this time in year 2006/7 Mr Yeo told me his friend company called Patimas going for trading again.
Alas! Mr. Yeo go into a landmine like Patimas which later gone bankrupt.
Found a gold mine?
Stick with it. Because some day some where you might step on a landmine
3) Lawrence bought at the highest at 39 sen after Bj Corp weakened from 55 sen surge. After buying Bj Corp crashed and retraced further to 26 sen.
But he didn’t panic. Then Bj Corp slowly rose up to 50 sen and from there he chased it all the way to over Rm1.50. And he made the most money.
He said, “Cannot buy on weakness on the way down. But can add more on the way up”
This theory was true for Bj Corp.
However, he made a mistake chasing Kossan from Rm2.00, then to Rm4.00 & then to Rm6.00. Then Lehman Brothers hit hard for year 2007/8 & Kossan also crashed to a low of Rm2.50
BUT Coming back to Bj Corp. Lawrence bought the highest among us at 39 sen but made the most money
THE SADDEST STORY WAS THE GANG OF 3 (ONE BOTAK MAN AND HIS TWO WOMEN FRIENDS)
THEY WERE VERY FEARFUL WHEN BJ CORP WAS AT 12.5 SEN
AND THEY WERE EQUALLY WRONG TO BE GREEDY WHEN BJ CORP REACHED RM1.50
THESE FEARED AT THE WRONG TIME AND GREED CREPT INTO THEM AGAIN AT THE WRONG TIME.
THEIR FEAR AND THEIR GREED WERE THEIR UNDOING. JUST LIKE MANY CHASING JAKS & OTHERS AT PEAK PRICES NOW.
NOW CALVIN IS STILL PREPARING FOR THE FULL STORY OF BJ CORP
These are some facts
1) In year 2006 Calvin noticed Bj Corp has NTA less than 10 sen. Then one monthly digest of Dynaquest by Dr. Neoh Soon Kean. The NTA of Bj Corp suddenly appeared at over Rm1.00. TSVT shifted Assets in Bj Corp then?
2) I first bought Bj Corp at Rm2.20 when it gave out Free ICuls. After Iculs exercised Bj Corp went limit down & I sold around Rm1.40 for a huge loss. But I bought more Bj Corp Iculs which later rebounded. I got out losing a little
3) Who recommended me to buy Bj Corp for its free Iculs?
It was Jason Tan The Former Finance Director of TA Enterprize.
During the Asian Financial Crisis of 1997/8 when Anwar told all Banks not to lend monies for 3 months.. Jason told me TSVT went to see him in TA Enterprize.
Because TA Enterprize has Rm1 Billions in CASH then. But Jason turned him away.
4) Jason later resigned from TA and joined RHB as a Remisier & told me to buy Bj Corp at Rm2.20 for its free Iculs
The FULL Story still in construction